I also chose to write about Felix who is ....... because I felt that he really understood his character, and his characteristics. In my opinion he really tried to push he's character to the limit, and I believe he was successful, I really believe his character was him, throughout the scenes, he would stay in character even when not on stage, which I thought was a really good touch because it allowed him get lost in his acting, and I really enjoyed watching his performance because of these reasons, it felt like he really pushed his character to make him believable, and bring more life and entertainment to the scene.
Tuesday, 30 September 2014
I chose to write about Romy who was playing Ranevesky because I believe she developed her character really well, when she read her lines it seems she had been really immersed in the scene and with what she was saying, so much I began to believe her, I also think it worked extremely well because she learned her lines so, she was able to focus more on acting than on getting her lines correct, throughout her scene she was complete focused on the other character on the stage, which I think worked really well and made the scene come to life, and better to watch, because you could see the connection and chemistry between the two characters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment